- Each ready to use tube contains Selamectin.
- Revolution is a once-a-month top-spot for dogs and cats, with activity against various internal and external parasites.
- The active ingredient, selamectin, is applied topically and distributed not only topically but also absorbed and distributed systemically.
- Start age 6 weeks for puppies and 8 weeks for kittens.
Recommendations for Use:
- Treatment, control and prevention of flea (Ctenocephalides spp.) infestations and the control of flea allergy dermatitis in dogs and cats.
- Prevention of heartworm disease caused by Dirofilaria immitis in dogs and cats.
- Treatment and control of ear mites (O. cynotis) in dogs and cats.
- Treatment and control of sarcoptic mange (S. scabiei) in dogs.
- Treatment and control of roundworm (Toxocara cati) and intestinal hookworm (Ancylostoma tubaeforme) infections in cats.
- Revolution is a convenient, low-volume, once-a-month application.
- Revolution is approved for use in pregnancy, lactating and breeding dogs and cats.
- Revolution treats multiple parasites in a single treatment, including 3 stages of the flea life cycle (adults, eggs and larvae).
- Revolution is waterproof after two hours.
- Revolution provides comprehensive parasite coverage against fleas, heartworm, ear mites and sarcoptic mange in dogs and cats and roundworm and hookworms in cats.