- For vaccination of healthy dogs & cats 3 months of age or older as an aid in preventing rabies
- Aseptically administer 1ml subcutaneously or intramuscularly at 3 months of age or older to healthy dogs & cats.
- Annual revaccination with a single dose is recommended.
- Vaccination of animals less than 6 weeks of age and pregnant animals should be avoided.
- Store at 2–8°C (refrigerate, do not freeze). Use entire contents when first opened.
- Sterilized syringes and needles should be used to administer this vaccine.
- Do not sterilize with chemicals because traces of disinfectant may inactivate the vaccine.
- Prescription Animal Remedy. Keep out of reach of children. For animal treatment only
- 10 ml & 1 ml vial