VANGUARD® PLUS 5L4 CV
High titer Low passage polyvalent vaccine providing protection against the following viral and bacterial diseases of dogs:
- Canine Distemper (CD) virus,
- Infectious canine Hepatitis caused by canine adenovirus type 1 (CAV-1)
- Respiratory disease caused by canine adenovirus type 2 (CAV-2)
- Canine Parainfluenza virus
- Canine Parvovirus (CPV)
- Canine Corona virus
- L. Canicola,
- L. Icterohaemorrhagiae,
- L. Pomona
General Direction-Vaccination of healthy dogs is recommended. Aseptically rehydrate the freeze dried vaccine component with provided diluent, shake well & administer 1ml subcutaneously or intramuscularly. Primary vaccination at 6 weeks of age for healthy dogs followed by 2 booster doses administered 3 - 4 weeks apart. Additional booster dose can be given at 16 weeks of age in puppies suspected to have very high maternal antibodies as suggested by WSAVA-VGG.
Annual Revaccination with a single dose is recommended.
- Vaccination of animals less than 6 weeks of age and pregnant animals should be avoided.
- Store at 2–8°C (refrigerate, do not freeze). Use entire contents when first opened.
- Sterilized syringes and needles should be used to administer this vaccine.
- Do not sterilize with chemicals because traces of disinfectant may inactivate the vaccine.
- Prescription Animal Remedy. Keep out of reach of children. For animal treatment only
- 25x1 ml vial